Missing payments image

We accept payments using Visa or MasterCard only.

Select the payment type then scroll down to select 'next'

You will need your Customer Reference

You will need your Animal Renewal Notice

You will need your Payment Reference Number, found on your letter requesting a payment.

Asset Protection fee payments are not available online, please contact 1300 368 333

 Application Payments 
You will need your Booking Number

You will need your Debtor Number

You will need Infringement Number found on your Infringement Notice

 Fire Prevention 
 Local Laws & EPA 
 Food, Health & Tobacco 
 ParkingYou will need your Vehicle Registration and the Infringement Number
 Planning Environment / Pools & Spa 
You will need your Reference Number found on your Rates or Installment Notice

 Rate Payment 
You will need your Payment Reference found on your Renewal Notice

 Renewal Payments