Missing licence-licence-type image

Select the permit type that you are applying for and 'Next' to continue.
Pool and Spa RegisterNote: Where an owner has both a swimming pool and a spa, they will need to register the swimming pool and spa separately with Council unless the swimming pool and spa were installed together (i.e. both pool and detached spa are in the same approved pool/spa enclosure) or form part of each other.